608-400/CP-463 D-Sub Connects Crimp Tool
This economical crimp tool delivers the same type of crimp the more expensive MIL-Spec tools provide. Built-in locator assures accurate positioning of the pin and socket prior to the crimping action. Full cycle ratchet insures a complete and perfect crimp each and every time. Cushioned grips. Compact 6 1/2″ size.
- Used to crimp closed barrel, screw machine pin and socket style contacts.
- Performs a simultaneous 4 indent crimp for superior contact reftention
- Length: 162mm
- For use on solid barrel type (screw machine) contacts used in RS232 style connectors.
- Ergonomic handle design provides low-effort operation
- Superior pull strength results
- High quality crimping standard ensures repetitive, reliable crimping action
- 4-Way Indent crimper for AWG 12-20 (0.50-4.0 mm2) D-sub contacts
- Adjustable pin height locator
Model: 608-400 CP-463 Special: Built-in locator Adjustable pin height locator Length: 162mm 165mm Weight: 0.2kg 0.3kg Material: Carbon Steel Carbon Steel Range: 0.128-0.519mm2(26-20AWG) 0.50-4.0mm2(20-12AWG) Application: RS232 D-sub round barrel contacts, pins or sockets RS232 D-sub solid barrel type (screw machine) contacts
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.