AFI-400 Optical Fiber Identifier
Optical Fiber Identifier AFI-400
• AFI-400 Optical Fiber Identifier can quickly identify the direction of transmitted fiber and display the relative core power without any damages to the bended fiber. When the traffic is present ,the intermittently audible tone is activated.
• The AFI-400 Optical Fiber Identifier also recognize the modulation like,270Hz,1kHz and 2kHz .when they are used to detect the frequency, the continuously audible tone is activated.
• There are four adapter heads available: Ø0.25, Ø0.9, Ø2.0 and Ø3.0. The AFI-500 Optical Fiber Identifier is powered by a 9V alkaline battery .
• Easy-to-use with “ONE KEY” operation.
• Efficiently identifies the traffic direction and frequency tone (270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz) with audible warning.
• Displays the relative core power
• More accurate test with Sunshade
• Easy-to-replace adaptors
• Durable metal housing and quality construction
• Lower power indication
- [Download not found]
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.