A333 Manual Sealless Steel Strapping Tools
- Handheld and convenient to use
- Suitable for strapping steel straps
- Uniflex regular duty max. 850 N/mm2 / 123'00 psi
- Widths: 12.7 -19.0 mm / ½ - ¾"
- Thicknesses: 0.38-0.58 mm / .015 -.023"
- Strap material: steel
- Weights: 5kg / 11 lbs. Normal version
- Average seal strength: approx. 80 %
- Handy lightweight sealless combination tool to strap flat packages (i.e. pallets, bales, crates, cases, various packages).
- Permits a very easy and efficient operation and outperforms other strapping tools by its ruggedness and its high reliability.
- The sealless joint reduces the overall strapping costs by approx. 10% through the elimination of the seals