DD160 Battery-powered strapper
For PET strap with width of 13mm & 16mm & 19mm
Max power: 2000N
DD160 Battery-powered strapping tools used for PET strap with width of 13mm & 16mm & 19mm, with max power 2000N.
Widely applicable for Paper packing, Aluminum, Steel, Wood Plated and Bars, Pallets, Fiber fabrication, Cotton, Tobacco, Chemicals, Metal products, etc.
1. Easy to use, light weight, high-power electric design.
2. Sealess，Friction welding design, with nice & reliable interface.
3. Automatic working model, tensioning & welding controllable.
4. Li-ion battery is included, battery recharger optional.
5. Heavy duty, special construction design,easily to tension & strap
6. steel, aluminum blocks, heavy packing stuff.
7. Equipment with long life durance, whole tool & spare parts made from
8. alloys with high strength, high durability,developed craft
10. Sealing time adjustable, LED scale display
11. Safe & free fatigue.
The new battery plastic strapping tools are distinguished by a high reliability of operation. They are user friendly and comply with the European Safety Regulations EN 415-8.
Equipped with a reinforced motor and the new Lithium-Ion battery technology they permit a highly efficient operation of the tools in all industries.
The tools are available for use with Polyester – and Polypropylene-strapping with widths from 13 mm up to 16 mm.
Plastic PP(Polypropylene) & PET(Polyethylene terephthalate)
Hand held with button switch, Flat (minimum 120mm—5” )
Round surface (min. diam. 700mm—28”)
Each tool equip with one piece （12V，2.4AH）
60 minutes Charging, 100-200 circles working
- [Download not found]
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.