American Society for Testing and Materials(ASTM) Standard Specification for Cold-Expansion Fittings with PEX Reinforcing Rings for use with Cross-linked Polyethylene (PEX) Tubing.
* F1960 fittings can be made from various certified, listed and approved materials, See ASTM standard for acceptable brass alloys, assure your fitting is made from a listed material.
* F1960 compression rings are PEX.
* Compression is made by placing a compression ring onto tube, expanding PEX tube and ring, inserting a full-flow fitting, and holding in place until tube or ring memory secures the connection.
* Handling requirements are included within the fitting or ring Limitation Section.
* Fitting are reusable if barb is undamaged.
- Meet ASTM F1960 Standard
- Precision engineered Expansion head for accurate expansion of Uponor PEX-a tubing for ProPEX fitting
- Suits Uponor Propex Wirsbo pipe fittings
- Comes in a convenient carrying case to hold expander tool and heads.
- 1/2″,3/4″,1″ Expansion Heads(3/8″ and 5/8″ are available)
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.