IWS-0822 Wire Stripper and Cutter Detail:
- Compound action wire stripping: grip and strip via single action squeezing motion.
- Remove up to 1″(24mm) in length of the insulation layer (jacket layer) in a single step.
- Tension loaded wire-grip gently holds the cable in place while retaining the cable geometry.
- Cast alloy chassis with heavy-duty Ecoat finish for corrosion resistance and durability.
Stranded Wires: AWG 22-10
Solid Wires: AWG 20-8
Cutting range: Max AWG 10
STRIPPING AWG 8-22 WIRE
- Place the wire perpendicular to the appropriate gauge cutting knives.
- Extend the edge of the wire to the desired strip depth ( not to exceed 1”), extending from the edge of the cutting knives.
- Quickly squeeze the handles together-the knives will engage and remove the insulation layer ( insulation jacket), exposing the bare wire.
- Upon completion of the strip cycle, release the handles and the jaws will open, releasing the stripped wire.
NOTE: For clear nylon-jacket conductors, two activations are required.
Opereation Vedio: https://youtu.be/akMrV6Tea0c
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.