IWISS F1807 1/2″&3/4″ Combo Copper Ring Crimping Tool for Pex Pipe Connection with free Copper Rings&Cutter&GO-NO-GO Gauge suits Sharkbite, Watts, Apollo and All US F1807 Standards- Portable Case
* Meet ASTM F1807
* Combo Crimping Tool for 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch
* Smart design help you reach into tight connection and make the pipe installation easier.
* Sharpen save 30% labor.
* Perfect Locator and Perfect polishing insure no damage for copper ring.
Simply pull back on the handles to open the jaws and crimp away.
What you will receive:
1* 1/2″ & 3/4″ Combo Crimping Tool
20PCS * 1/2″ Copper Ring
10PCS * 3/4″ Copper Ring
1* Pex Pipe Cutter (Max 1 inch) 1* GO NO GO Gauge
1* Plastic Suitcase
Whole Set Weight:1.8KG
Instrucion-How to use:
1. Pull back on the moving handle and open the jaws fully(Do not force the handles apart).
2. Position jaws squarely around the copper ring.
3. Gently let the handles open to close the jaws on the copper ring.
4. Squeeze handles together to complete to the crimp.(ONE CRIMP ONLY!)
5. Pull back on the moving handle to release jaws from the crimped ring.
6. Measure the crimped ring with GO-ON-GO Gauge(included).Do not measure bumps on the ring where the jaws meets.If GO on gauge does no fit, or if NO GO does fit,cut out the connection,replace the fitting and ring, adjust and calibrate the tool and recrimp.
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.