IWS-1424B wire harness plug crimping tool for Weather Pack and Metri-Pack connectors, It can also be use with Molex, Delphi, AMP/Tyco, Harley, PC/Computer, Automotive connectors.
- Get professional terminal crimps, for an economical price.
- Its compact, low-cost parallel jaw design eliminates terminal rocking
- Length:20cm Weight:0.45KG Light and easy to operate with self-lock function
- Crimp Tool for 22-14 Gauge Delphi Metri-Pack 150, 280 & Weather-Pack Terminals
IWISS weather pack connectors are a very popular sealed connector system in the automotive, off-road and mobile equipment industry. The plug or tower half connector body comes with a self-lubricating silicone seal to reduce the engagement assembly force. Apply the cable seal to your wire before stripping Align the cable seal with wire insulation Insert Weatherpack terminal in a crimping tool, then positions the wire, seal in place Crimp and visually inspect for good crimp before installing in connector body.
* I ordered this because I was crimping weatherpack and metripack connectors by hand, and it was getting old. This makes it super easy to crimp them, and does both my older weatherpack connectors and my new 280 metripack ones.
* This crimp tool works for both Weatherpack and Metripack connections (I used it for Metripack). It does require two crimps for each connection, so you have to crimp it one way, then turn it over and crimp the other side. It also does not have a block on it to prevent crimping in the wrong place, so you have to be a bit careful. Even so, it did a good job, and for a LOT less $$ than a tool with the block attached! I was pleased with the way my connections came out!
*This tool works as good as units that retail for 3 times as much. Well built. Comfortable handles. No more botched Delphi connectors.
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.