IWS-395 Automatic Rebar Tier
Name: Automatic Rebar Tier
Adopt Brush twisting motor, Ni-mh Battery, and built-in micro-chips
Machine weight(Kg): 2.2
Time of Making a knot: 0.9s
Turns per tie: 2 turns
Ties per Coil: Approx. 190 ties
Ties per Charge: Over 1400 ties
Length of Wire for Tying: 520-560mm
Motor voltage(v): DC9.6
Tying diameter(mm): 8-45
IWS-395 Portable Rebar Tying Machine
- Its maximum tying range is 8-45mm.
- The machine can adjust 2 wraps per knot.
- Making a knot needs 0.9s, to reduce tying time,
- Lightweight and compact body, so it can be operated by one hand and reduced risk of safety problems.
- This Automatic Rebar Tier can suitable for precast steel or mental tubing packing in architecture engineering scene.
- Automatic Rebar Tier widely used in construction industry.
- Automatic Rebar Tier adopts Brush twisting motor and Ni-mh Battery, and built-in micro-chips, can automatically finish all steps of rebar tying.
- This machine have solved the motor heat problem of ordinary machine, and have solved the problem that a battery charged full can only tying over 1400 knots.
- Hold the tool at 45° angle with the cross rebars. Apply the tool perpendicular to the surface of the crossed rebar.
- Used adjust knob to adjust tightness of finished ties according to the diameter of rebars.
Our Automatic Rebar Tier has one-year guarantee (starting at the day of the assignment). During the guarantee period, if there are any problems caused by the quality, please contact with our Maintenance Department or Sales Department for instant settlement.
Time of Making a knot
Turns per tie
Ties per Coil
Approx. 260 ties
Approx. 190 ties
Approx. 100 ties
Ties per Charge
Over 1500 ties
Over 1400 ties
Over 1300 ties
Length of Wire for Tying
Battery Model NQ-196A Nominal Capacity 3600mAh Voltage DC9.6V Charging Times 500 times Recharge Time 50-80 minutes Battery weight 400g
- [Download not found]
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.