Optical Mechanical Splices & Assembly Tools
Universal Optical Fiber Splice 2529
3M Fibrlok II Universal Optical Fiber Splice 2529
• The 3M™ Fibrlok™ II 2529 optical fiber splice provides a precise, simple and low cost method of splicing optical fiber. The splice design utilizes an articulated metallic splicing element held inside a molded plastic body and cap to provide a fast, permanent, low-loss splice; The Fibrlok has an insertion loss of <0.2dB with a minimum tensile load of 4.4N (1.0lb-f) and splice reflection no greater than -40dB
Assembly tool 2501
3M Fibrlok Assembly tool 2501
• The 2501 Fibrlok assembly tool is designed to assembly 3M single fiber Fibrlok and Fibrlok II 2529 mechanical splices
• In addition to this tool, you will also need a fiber stripper, isopropyl alcohol, lint-free wipes and a fiber cleaver to complete the Fibrlok and Fiberlok II assembly job (Our 3M Fibrlok™ Splice Installation Kit FOC-125 included these tools).
Cable Systems Camsplice
CORNING Cable Systems Camsplice
• Corning Cable Systems’ CamSplice is a simple, craft-friendly mechanical splice for both multimode & single-mode fibers. It features a “cam” locking mechanism, which requires no adhesive. The CamSplice mechanical splice incorporates an unique, patented fiber alignment method that self-centers the fibers and provides extremely accurate alignment. Average “blind” (non-tuned) splice loss for the CamSplice mechanical splice is specified at 0.15 dB with a minimum loss less than 0.3 dB
IWISS Mechanical Splice HW-101MS
• Mechanical splice HW-101MS use mechanical fixtures to align and connect optical fibers.
• Low insertion loss ≤0.3dB (Typical 0.1dB),return loss ≥45dB
• Short Installation Time 30 s
•Fiber coating size rang: 250um on 900um, tensile trength:4N Operating Temperature:-40℃〜70℃,Compact Size:5 x 6.7 x 38 mm (W x H x L) Apply for Single Mode and Multimode Fiber
FUJIKURA Mechanical Splice Systems FMSEZ-025/09
•Choose a Fujikura mechanical splice system for quick reliable connections with a maximum insertion loss of less than 0.5dB (avg <0.1dB) and return losses greater than 40dB. These systems can be used for both SI (stepped index) and GI (graded index) fibre with either 250μm or *900μm coatings. It mechanically connects two optical fibers on a V-groove;
•To improve the ease and reliability of connection for all users, the assembly tool has also gone through a design change (photograph). This new tool is light in weight and ergonomic, so it can be used everywhere, even near the closures and cabinets.
PART DESCRIPTION FMSEZ-025
Use for the termination of 250μm fiber
Use for the termination of 250μm and 900μm fiber; this product is also known as the Universal Mechanical Splice
FMSEZ-TL FUJIKURA Mechanical Splice Systems Assembly Tool
- Cable-Preparation-Tools - Precision Fiber Cleavers, Cleaver Blades & Fusion Spare Electrodes, Fiber Splicing Consumable-s Splice Sleeves, Optical Mechanical Splices & Assembly Tools, V-Groove Fiber Alignments, Fiber Optic Kevlar ® Cutter, Precision Fiber Strippers, Tri-Hole Fiber Strippers & Adjustable Strippers, Thermal Stripper & Hot Ribbon Strippers, Fiber Optic Jacket Strippers, Fiber Optic Crimp Tools, Buffer Tube Strippers, Longitudinal & Round Cable Slitters
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.