IWISS Tools, founded in 2008 Olympic year, has established two production bases to manufacture pipe tools and cable tools respectively by the year of 2013. With an annual production capability of 300,000 pieces, IWISS tools are widely sold to North America, Europe and Australia. The performance, service life and ergonomics of our cable tools are guided by the need to meet the high expectations of professional users. With this QC principle and nearly 10 years’ endeavor of our people, IWISS has successfully qualified with ISO9001:2015 and established a wholesome distribution system.
We appreciate the challengeable customer diversity. That’s why we make a real effort to listen and learn as much as we can about your business from various aspects. IWISS people care about building relationships that complement the way you work. We also believe that integrity, responsiveness, reliability, loyalty and commitment really mean something in a flexible business relationship.
As a tool supplier, our main service is to provide either cable tools or pipe tools to all professional levels internationally.
- We offer an after hours emergency service.
- Our rapid delivery service means you’ll never have to slow down on choosing from local supermarkets.
- Wishlist notify you when your interested items are back to stock to help you with time management.
- You can search products, request quotes at PRODUCTS.
IWISS is committed to quality across all aspects of our business – our people, processes and products. We call this ‘the IWISS standard’. Here are some of the ways we’re working to support and enhance your reputation.
- If you ever do have an issue after you install a product, our after-sales department will do everything possible to correct the situation.
- We stand behind the quality of our products with our Product Quality Guarantee.
For IWISS, sustainability is about balancing economic success, environmental stewardship and social progress to benefit all our stakeholders. Sustainability is part of company strategy and business success. Sustainability considerations cover how we design and manufacture products, what we offer customers, how we engage suppliers, how we assess risks and opportunities, and how we behave in the communities where we operate and towards one another, while striving to ensure the health, safety and security of our employees, contractors and others affected by our activities.