HX-50BI＆LK-60A Battery Cable Lug Crimping Tool for 8, 6, 4, 2, 1, 1/0 AWG Heavy Duty Wire Copper Lugs, Battery Terminal, with Wire Shear Cutter
Item Weight: 3.31 Pounds
Item Dimensions LxWxH: 15.35 x 5.91 x 1.57 inches
Handle Material: Aluminum
Grip Type: Contoured
- [Large Wire Crimper] Our large HX-50BI battery cable ring terminal crimper is designed to securely connect cables, electrical devices, and other power mechanisms in harshduty scenarios by crimping 8, 6, 4, 2, 1, and 1/0 gauge battery lugs.
- [Rotating Die Set] Compared to stamped dies, EDM cutting dies are more dimensionally accurate and reduce incorrect crimps. Rotating die is compact for quick die changes. When size coded crimping done correctly, the connector will have the die code number embossed on it so that it can be quickly checked to see if the right die and connection were used.
- [Hex-Crimping] A strong mechanical connection is made via hexagonal crimping, which produces a wide area of high pressure contact between the cable and connector, leading to low resistance and high pull-out values.
- [Where to Use] You can use it in commercial vehicles include emergency vehicles, generator sets (Gensets), recreational vehicles, trucks, cranes, and lifting equipment.
- [Cable Cutter] Our LK-60A Cable Cutter is made of chrome vanadium steel for maximum strength and durability, with beveled cutting edges and induction-hardened. It can easily cut through copper and aluminum cable up to 1/0 AWG with a sheartype jaw and not intended for use with steel or ACSR cable.