AP-50BI Cable Crimper for Copper Cable Lugs from 8-2AWG
Item Weight: 580 Grams
Handle Material: Blue, black
Grip Type: Contoured
- Purpose: AP-50BI battery cable terminal crimping tool is designed to crimp 8, 6, 4, 2AWG copper / tinned eyelets in special trapezoid profile.
- Suitable for: Heavy duty wire lugs, battery cable ends, bare copper eyelets, tubular ring terminal connectors.
- Rotary Die Set: Rotating color coded jaw allows easy identification and one hand die change.
- Ratchet mechanism assures a full cycle crimp before releasing and provides stable platform for repeatable terminations.Release trigger helps clear mis-crimps and obstructions easily.
- Comfort grip handles helps reduce fatigue during common use.Eccentric adjustment button to adjust the tool to obtain the proper force value.
- Applications: Commercial Vehicles include emergency vehicles, generator sets (Gensets), recreational vehicles, trucks, cranes, and lifting equipment.