IWS-1210C PEX Crimp Ring Removal Tool for 1/2-Inch,3/4-Inch,1-Inch F1807 Copper Crimp Rings
Handle Material: Alloy Steel
Grip Type: Ergonomic
- Remove Tool Pex Ring Remove tool Ring Cutting Tool crimp ring removal tool copper ring removal tool.
- Purpose: Copper Crimp Ring Removal Tool is designed to remove copper rings from PEX barb fitting connections to allow fittings to be re-used.
- Capability: PEX Decrimping Tool works on 1/2 in., 3/4 in. and 1 in. copper crimp rings.
- Compatibility: Copper crimp rings made to ASTM F1807 standard (Sioux Chief, Watts, Nibco and other brands). Brass or Poly(PPSU) crimp style PEX fittings (F1807/F877 or F2159 standards respectively).
- Features: It is designed to remove copper crimp rings with gentle action that will not damage fittings. The easy dial setting adjusts for crimp ring sizes. “+” symbol is indicating cutting 3/4” PPSU+1” PPSU and the “-” symbol is indicating cutting 1/2”Brass; for cutting Pex Copper Crimp Rings in sizes 1/2", 3/4" and 1