IWS-1608MC Wire Rope Crimping Tool/Cutter for 3/64-1/8-inch
Item Weight: 2.8 Pounds
Handle Material: Carbon Steel
Grip Type: Ergonomic
- Swage copper& aluminum oval sleeves and stop loops to wire rope.
- Carbon steel and heat-treated with a rust resistant black oxide finish for durability .
- Built-in value added cutter cuts up to 1/8” aluminum and annealed copper wire ropes with ease.
- Well-polished swage jaw leaves no scratches on sleeves and prevents sleeves from being stuck after swaging.
- Multi-cavity of 4 grooves works from 3/64” to 1/8”. Note : Do not use on coated wire rope without first removing the coating from the assembly area.