Solar Power Meter TES-1333
The meter can measure the solar power radiated from any direction, angle or position, and can be mounted firmly on a tripod. The meter has Time Setting function, it can integrate the measured solar power of every second, calculate the average energy per hour automatically after the desired time is set up in order to get average solar energy.
- solar radiation measurement
- solar power research
- physics and optical laboratories
- solar transmission measurement
- identify high performance windows
- Wide spectral range.
- Excellent long term stability.
- Cosine corrected.
- Automatic transmission measurements.
- Select either power or transmission.
- Solar energy power or transmission.
- Current time setting function.
- User calibration factor setting function.
- End-mount light sensor.
- Select either W/m2 or Btu / (ft2*h) units
- Data Hold / MAX / AVG modes.
- Data Memory and Read function. (99 sets.)
- Auto Data memory and RS232 interface to PC. (TES-1333R)
Display 3-1/2 digits.Max.indication1999 Range 2000W/m 2 、634Btu/(ft 2 * h) Resolution 1W/m2、1Btu/(ft2*h) Spectral response 400-1100nm Accuracy Typically within ± 10W/m2[ ±3 Btu / (ft2*h) ] or ±5% , whichever is greater in sunlight; Additional temperature induced error ±0.38W/m2 / ℃ [ ±0.12 Btu / (ft2*h)/ ℃] from 25℃ Angular accuracy Cosine corrected <5% for angles <60 ° Drift <±2% / per year Calibration User recalibration available Over-input Display shows”01″ “ Sampling Time Approx. 0.4 second Manu data memory and read 99 sets Auto data memory 32000 sets (TES-1333R) Battery 4pcs size AAA Battery Life Approx. 100 hours Operating temp and humidity 0 ℃ to 50 ℃below 80%RH Storage temp and Humidity -10 ℃ to 60 ℃ below 70% RH Weight Approx. 165g Dimension 111(L)*64(W)*34(H)mm Accessories Carrying Case, Operation Manual, 4 pcs size AAA, RS232 cable(for TES-1333R), CD saftware (For TES-1333R)
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.