SS01 Fastening Cable Tie Tools for steel cable ties, for cable tie thickness up 0.3mm, width up to 12mm steel plate.
This tool is specifically designed for use with coated or uncoated stainless steel cable ties. It can be used to apply a large number of cable ties. Suitable for cable ties of thickness of up to 0.3mm and width up to 12mm. Features a manual cutting device which cuts when the desired tension is reached.
* Heavy duty, two stage manual tensioning tool for stainless steel cable ties.
* For high volume applications.
* High strength construction for long life.
* Flush cutting.
* Easy to use providing strong, secure fixing of steel ties.
* For use will all roller ball ties.
* Length 210mm
* Weight 0.57kgs
Application Method For Product:
1) Place the tie around the object to be secured.
2) Insert the tail through the slot and into the ratcher jaw and tension by repeatedly pressing the tool handles together.
3) After tensioning, pull the manual lever forwards, this will shear off the tail adjacent to the cable tie head.
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.