- Wide spectral range.
- Excellent long term stability.
- Cosine corrected.
- Automatic transmission measurements.
- Select either power or transmission.
- Solar energy power or transmission.
- Current time setting function.
- User calibration factor setting function.
- End-mount light sensor.
- Select either W/m2 or Btu / (ft2*h) units
- Data Hold / MAX / AVG modes.
- Data Memory and Read function. (99 sets.)
- Auto Data memory (TES-1333)
- RS232 interface to PC. (TES-1333R)
Display 3-1/2 digits.Max. indication1999 Range 2000W/m2 , 634Btu/(ft2 * h) Resolution 0.1W/m2, 1Btu/(ft2*h) Spectral response 400-1100nm Accuracy Typically within ± 10W/m2[ ±3 Btu / (ft2*h) ] or ±5% , whichever is greater in sunlight; Additional temperature induced error ±0.38W/m2 / ℃ [ ±0.12 Btu / (ft2*h)/ ℃] from 25℃ Angular accuracy Cosine corrected <5% for angles <60 ° Drift <±2% / per year Calibration User recalibration available Over-input Display shows” “ Sampling Time Approx. 0.4 second Manu data memory and read 99 sets Auto data memory 32000 sets (TES-1333R) Battery 4pcs size AAA Battery Life Approx. 100 hours Operating temp and humidity 0 ℃ to 50 ℃below 80%RH Storage temp and Humidity -10 ℃ to 60 ℃ below 70% RH Weight Approx. 165g Dimension 111(L)*64(W)*34(H)mm Accessories Carrying Case, Operation Manual, 4 pcs size AAA, RS-232 cable (for TES-1333R), CD software (For TES-1333R)
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.
Fill out my online form.