TES-1340 Hot-Wire Anemometer with 1 Second Response
TES-1340 Hot-wire Anemometer
- Fast Response Probe.
- Air Flow Volume
- Instant / Avg / 2/3 Vmax Flow Measurement.
- Velocity m/s, ft/min, knots, km/hr, mph.
- Data hold & Maximum / Minimum function.
- Manual data memory and read function (10 x 99 sets).
- LCD triple display.
- Auto power off function ON / OFF Time setting.
- Backlight function ON / OFF Time setting.
- Snake telescoping probe.
Response time 1 second Manual Memory Capacity 5 x 99 sets. (Direct reading from LCD display) Operating Conditions 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F), ≦80% R.H. Power Source 6 pcs size AAA Battery Battery Life Approx. 10 hours Size 135(L) x 72(W) x 31(H)mm Weight Approx. 400g (including Probe) Accessories Instruction manual, Battery, Carrying case
Measuring Range Resolution Accuracy Air Flow 0.1 to 30.0 m/s 0.01 m/s ±3% of reading ±1%FS 0.2 to 110 km/hr 0.1 km/hr 10 to 6000 ft/min 1 ft/min 0.1 to 59 knots 0.01 knots 0.12 to 68 MPH 0.01 MPH Air Flow Volume 0 to 999900 CFM 0.001 CFM 0 to 999900 CMM 0.001 CMM
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.
Fill out my online form.