Self-Locking Cable Ties|Releasable Cable Ties|Marker Nylon Cable Ties|Stainless Steel Cable Ties
A cable tie, also known as a hose tie, zap-strap, or zip tie or tie-wrap, is a type of fastener, designed for bunching electric cables or wires and to organize cables and wires.
IWISS provides comprehensive bundling solutions including cable ties that are available in a wide range of sizes, styles and materials for fastening, bundling, clamping and identifying in a variety of applications throughout the physical infrastructure.
- Beaded cable ties: Unique beaded design allows them to be releasable and reusable
- Releasable cable ties: Easy to apply and remove, reusable
- Ladder style cable ties: Ideal for intermediate bundling and retail applications
- Identification cable ties: Built-in flags for written or printed identification
- Parallel entry cable ties: Tamper-proof, low profile heads
- Tear-off cable ties: Quick release design requires no cutting tools
Any question please feel free to contact us:
Related Wiring Accessery (View Online Catalog):