BJ0010C F2098 Ratchet One Hand PEX Cinch Clamp Fastening Tools for Clamping Pipe Tubing 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 5/8" and 1"
Color: Blue, Black
- Purpose: BJ0010C PEX cinch tool is designed for the creating secure stainless steel pinch clamp connections in combination with PEX barb fittings within PEX piping systems
- One Hand Operation: One-handed gripping keeping the other hand free to hold a flashlight, ladder or pipe
- Secure Connection: The clamp tool will not release from the clamp ring unless a properly-secured connection has been made. The tool is factory calibrated and all clamp connections conform to the ASTM F2098 standard
- Applications: Ideal for use in tight spaces such as manifold installations, under closet potable water plumbing
- Auto release when full cinch.
- Plumbing Tools fits all PEX cinch clamps except for Zurn Quick Clamp.
- Used with any ASTM F2098 stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer.
- This tool is factory adjusted and does not require any additional calibration or adjustment.
- Work with Stainless Steel Clamps of sizes 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 1" with GO-NO/GO Gauge.
1 X PEX CINCH Clamp Tools
1 X Go-No/GO Gauge
1 X Holster
1 X Operation Instruction