IWD-1620 Deutschb Crimp Tool, Size 16 Deutsch Crimper, Solid Barrel Contact & Circular Connector Contacts Crimping Tool, 8 Indents Wire Crimper, AWG16 to AWG20
Color: Multicolor, Grey
Item Weight: 0.29 Kilograms
Handle Material: Nylon
Grip Type: Ergonomic
- Indent Crimping: IWD-1620 applies 4 indent, 8 impression profile on closed barrel pins, sized 16AWG to 20AWG. The multi indents provide a reliable and durable crimp that will stand the test of time when properly executed.
- Versatility: Ideal for pins and socket contacts from Deutsch DT solid contacts, circular connector contacts, Amphenol AT pins, as well as heavy duty pins which are widely applied in signal transmission.
- Compact Tooling Design: This style of crimp tool is generally used for field service work, prototype style work and also low volume production environments.
- Purpose: Designed to crimp and release the most commonly applied automotive specialized terminals found on cars, trucks, construction equipment, motorcycles, race cars, agricultural and marine equipment, heavy duty vehicles.
- Ratcheting Mechanism: The precision ratchet controls cycling of the tool in both directions of handle movement. This assures the same accurate crimp every time.