AP-11 Ratchet Wire Crimping Tool for 15, 30 and 45 AMP (AWG 20-10)
Item Weight: 1.3 Pounds
Handle Material: Orange, black
Grip Type: Ergonomic
- Purpose: AP-11 crimping tool is designed to crimp 15/30/45AMP quick disconnect power terminal connectors. Making quick connection of red/black battery connector modular power connectors.
- The high leverage crimper crimps 10-20 AWG power contacts via 3 crimping jaws: (15AMP) 20-16 AWG, (30AMP) 14-12 AWG, (45AMP) 10 AWG.
- Secure Connection: Built-in contact positioner that holds the contact during crimping. Ratchet mechanism assures proper crimps every time. Release any work in progress with the ratchet release knob.
- High current rating: Qualified crimps provides minimal contact resistance at high currents, ensuring power connectors will safely handle higher loads or surges.
- Applications: Quick disconnect power connectors for VHF/UHF radios, automotive, two-way radios, sound equipment, fast charging portable power station, robot builder.