IWS-50AP Battery Cable Crimping Tool for Power 50A & 75A Connectors, Anderson SB50 SB120 SB175 Connectors, AWG 8-1/0 Battery Cable Lugs
Handle Material: Aluminum
Grip Type: Ergonomic
- Battery Terminal Crimper: IWS-50AP is a versatile ratcheting crimping tool for various copper and aluminum battery cable terminals. Crimp SB series SB50, SB120, SB175 and Power 50A&75A contacts in a single tool. Also crimps AWG 8-1/0 battery cable lugs.
- Four fixed cavities crimp 8, 6, 4, 1/0 gauge non-insulated battery cable ends, lugs, ring terminals, copper or aluminum connectors onto battery cable or welding cable.
- Produces a professional quality and mechanically strong crimp. Ratchet mechanism for ease of operation. Ideal for battery leads and Anderson connector lugs. 13" overall length.
- Ideal for use in quick plug instances such as trolling motors and various other DC power distribution and battery connections. To create a safe and secure power connection between a caravan or camper and a tow vehicle.
- Build custom Anderson style plug by yourself