HD-2612D Deutsch Crimper for DT, DTM, DTP Connectors(12-26AWG), Size 20, 16, 12 Solid Contacts, Equivalent to HDT-48-00
Color: Orange, Grey
Item Weight: 1.5 Pounds
Grip Type: Ergonomic
- Purpose: HD-2612D Deutsch Crimping Tool is designed crimp Deutsch contacts to appropriate wiring for insertion into Deutsch automotive electrical connectors. Features a fixed positioner for fast crimping.
- Capability: HD-2612D is capable of crimping solid contacts from 26 to 12 AWG. This crimping range makes it a universal Deutsch crimp tool for Deutsch connectors including DT series(Size 16 Contacts, 14-20AWG), DTM series(Size 20 Contacts, 16-22AWG), DTP series(Size 12, 10-14AWG), as well as HD30, HDP20, DRC, HD10, DRB, STRIKE, Jiffy Splice series.
- 4 Way Indent Crimp: 4 indent, 8 impression crimp result provides a reliable and durable crimp that will stand the test of time when properly executed. Crimp tool ideal for both Deutsch solid contacts and Harting heavy duty connectors.
- Multiple Crimp Range: Used with both pin and socket contacts, the crimp tool features a simple screw adjustment for height/contact size, and a dial to select applicable wire sizes.
- Secure Connection: The precision ratchet controls cycling of the tool in both directions of handle movement. Ratchet design ensures full crimp is completed. It’s like having a quality control inspector at every work station.