IWS-0840S Battery Cable Lug Crimping Tool Set
Handle Material: Aluminum
Grip Type: Ergonomic
- Lug Crimper Tool Kit: IWS-0840S includes one heavy duty lug crimper, three exchangeable die sets, one radial wire stripping tool as well as a practical carrying case. An all-in-one tool kit for making electrical connections. Please confirm receipt of everything upon delivery.
- Full Size Wire Gauge: Crimps 8 gauge to 4/0 gauge battery cable ends, lugs, ring terminals, copper or aluminum connectors onto battery cable or welding cable. 8 AWG, 6 AWG, 4 AWG, 2 AWG, 1 AWG, 1/0 AWG, 2/0 AWG, 3/0 AWG, 4/0 AWG.
- All-in-one Electrical Tool Kit: Cut, Strip, Crimp in one tool set. Crimper has a built-in cutter for cutting soft stranded cables. Exchangeable die sets will leave embossed die codes on lugs after crimping. ICP-240 wire stripper is capable of stripping up to 4/0 gauge cables.
- Secure Connection: Lugs can be connected to a battery cable or welding cable by simply stripping insulation from the end of your cable, placing the lug over the exposed cable and crimping the barrel tightly and securely to the end of the cable in hexagonal profile. Make sure lugs maintain high temperature durability and enhanced mechanical strength.
- Applications: Ideal for battery cable applications, battery bank wiring (wind and solar), RV and car wiring applications, inverter wiring and any other application where a flexible pure copper conductor is required.