IWS-C Angle PEX Crimping Tool for 1/2&3/4-inch PEX Copper Crimp Rings and Barbed PEX Fitting, Meets ASTM F1807
Item Weight 1.9 Pounds
Handle Material Piping
Grip Type Contoured
- Tight Space PEX Crimping Tool: IWS-C close quarter PEX copper ring crimper tool set is used to connect 1/2’’ & 3/4’’ PEX copper crimp rings with barb PEX fittings. Crimp result meets ASTM F1807 standard.
- PEX Tubing Cutter: iCrimp PPR PEX cutter is an easy to use, great value cutting tool to handle cutting 1/8 in., 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 3/4 in., and 1 in. PEX A, B, C pipe. Use this PEX pipe cutting tool to create a clean and burr free cut for either Push to Connect PEX fittings or brass crimp fittings. (Pex Cutter is usually packed inside of 1/2-in crimper)
- Go/No-Go Gauge: Connections may be checked for security using the Go/No-Go Gauge (included). Each clamp ring shall be gauged to ensure that it has been crimped properly and for the accuracy of the tool.
- Compact Design: The angled head allows easier access to connections in tight spaces. There are no loose components, jaws to change, or adjustments to be made to create a connection.
- Smooth Mechanism: Smooth actuation mechanism allows secure connections with minimal force required. Hardened steel construction ensures reliability and durability.