PL2100/PL2200 Diagonal Flush Cutter, Side Cutting Pliers, Electronics Pliers with Pointed Nose for Reeled Terminals, Soft Wires, Electronics, Zip Tes
Material: Alloy Steel
Handle Material: Plastic,Steel
Specific Uses For Product: Cutters
Grip Type: Ergonomic
Cutting Width: 0.2 Centimeters
- Wire Flush Cutter: This diagonal flush cutter is ideal for cutting soft materials such as tie-wraps, plastics, and soft metals. It features an opening spring for ease of use and is crafted from vanadium electric steel, forged and oil-hardened.
- High Leverage Design: Features a high leverage joint design that provide up to 35% greater cutting power. Ergonomic handles provide comfort and safety for any job you tackle. Spring-loaded for self-opening action.
- Ultra Sharp Wire Cutter: Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire. Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life. Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble. Pliers with sharp, pointed nose for precise tip cutting and trimming of printed circuit boards.
- Usage: Non-beveled for flush cutting spruces off plastic components or cutting tie-wraps, plastic, and soft metals, Ty-Rap,Zip Ties,Thin Wire, Headpins, Eye Pins, Small Chain, Tiger Tail, Cords, Beading Do Not Cut Any Steel. Perfect for electricians and jewelers.
- Material: Made of high quality chrome-vanadium steel. Dipped handles for comfort and protection against electric shock.