SN-48B Pin Crimping Tools 3.96/4.8/5.08/6.3 mm 26-16AWG Crimper 0.14-1.5mm² for Dupont & JST-SM Molex Connectors and Terminals
Item Weight: 12.32 Ounces
Handle Material: High Carbon Steel
Grip Type: Ergonomic
- Purpose: SN-48B wire crimping tool is for crimping solderless open barrel terminals from JST, Molex, Dupont, and Amphenol.
- Capacity: Used to crimp 3.96/4.8/5.08/6.3mm pitch terminals onto 26-16AWG wires.
- EDM Die Set: Precision die set processed by EDM cutting ensures high-precision work. Crimp profile and crimping pressure must be precisely matched to the connectors and cable used to create a professional connection that is permanently mechanically and electrically safe and secure.
- Compact Design: Light, compact design with toggle lever reinforcement of manual force and precision crimp profile. Favourable handle position, low weight, compact design and ergonomically shaped handles.
- Applications: Used to connect electrical wires on 3D printers, FPV drones, racer cars, motherboard refit or repair wiring projects.