How To Make The Wire Harness
How To Make The Wire Harness
A wire harness is a systematic and integrated arrangement of cables within an insulated material. The purpose of the assembly is to transmit signal or electrical power. If the vehicle does need to be rewired, it can run from $1,200 to $1,500 depending on the vehicle, the amount of wiring and the time to do it. Older cars, especially those with less complex wiring, are easier to get to and cheaper to wire.
IWISS is here to help people to do the rewiring. Our technical department reviewed the customer feedback and released various crimpers in the past years. Featured with high-precision jaw sets, premium steel body, and ergonomic handles, the IWISS crimper offers more efficient ways to do the wiring using less money in the less time
- 【Precise】Well-polished wire electrical discharge machining cutting jaw, which provides precise and accurate crimping without damage
- 【Durable】Made of premium industrial grade high strength tool steel, with special surface treatment to achieves rust and corrosion resistance, strong enough for a long service life
- 【Effortless】Smooth ratcheting mechanism and tension adjust knob save 50% effort, which is important for long time operation
- 【Ergonomic】Slight Angel head design and non-slip handle makes the operation comfortable and effortless,even in wet&oil condition. With release trigger, it’s free from stuck and snap
- 15 various sized-dies, offering a wide range of open barrel terminal sizes from AWG 30 to 14，applicable to JST,Molex,TE,JAR,HRS pins
- Wire EDM Cutting processed jaws with smooth polished bring accurate crimping on both the conductor and the insulation
- Firm ratcheting design ensure a quick release and lock, functional and convenient to operate, especially for momentarily pocketing the tool between crimps
- Blackening treatment with good anti-rusting performance brings a long service life
- Ergonomic grip made of TPR with skid resistance texture,comfortable to do small wire crimping which requires concentration
- Ideal for micro connector pins with capacity 0.03-0.52mm² 32-20AWG
- Typical parallel crimping type ensures stability and power equality and improves 30% of the crimping-tightness
- Double-layer Wire Electrical discharge machining(EDM) Cutting jaw crimps conductor and insulation sheath simultaneously
- Easy to operate with well-made ratchet mechanism and light environment-friendly handle made of TPR
- Suits Molex CLIK-Mate,Molex PicoBlade,JST SHD,JAM,TYCO D-100,etc
- Ideal for waterproof connectors, seals
- 「STABLE」It's compact, low-cost parallel jaw design eliminates terminal rocking.
- 「DURABLE」Constructed of high-quality steel with integrated mechanical property and long-service-life guarantee.
- 「EASY-USE」Comfortable rubber handle grips make it easy to use and easy to clean up.
- 「APPLICATION」Crimping tool for 24-14 Gauge Delphi Metri-Pack 150, 280 & Weather-Pack Terminals.
- Ultra-precise crimper ensures excellent and accurate crimps.
- Double-hinge mechanism that keeps the jaws parallel for a straight crimping engagement.
- Can work with many mini micro size U-barrel or stamped style terminals
- The package has detailed operation instructions, diagrams and applicable table for scan.
- Two-step operation can fit terminals in different shapes, ideal choice for new beginners.